Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Why I Became A CTMH Consultant

Welcome to the "Why I Became a CTMH Consultant" blog hop! With the wonderful "Baby, I'm Worth It" promotion this month, several CTMH consultants decided to share their personal reasons on becoming a consultant.  If you've arrived from Lauren Moore's blog } you are on the right track! For a complete list of hoppers please visit Melinda's blog { HERE }.


Everyone has different reasons for choosing to become a CTMH Consultant and there is certainly no wrong reason to start! I decided to share "My Why" in layout form. For me, it started right after my third child was born six years ago. I knew finances were going to be tight and I didn't want to spend our family budget on craft supplies. So, I decided to join a company I believed in and became a discount consultant!


I really had no intention of having parties or hosting monthly club nights. But, when my upline moved out of state she asked if I would be willing to work with her monthly card group. I hesitantly said yes and am so glad I did! I'm not going to lie. The thought of creating projects and sharing my ideas with others was terrifying. But it's something I've wanted to overcome and this business has helped me do that! I never would have thought I'd feel so comfortable talking with others. It's been such a blessing to feel confident enough to do those things now.


Obviously one of the many perks of being a consultant is the products and discounts!  CTMH quality is supurb and it's even better knowing I'm getting a fantastic discount using products I love! Oh, and of course I get to do those things a month earlier with Consultant-only previews!


Most importantly though, the biggest benefit I've seen is the people I've met. I've had the pleasure of working with some amazing people during the last six years and have developed friendships that I hope will continue forever. This isn't just a business to me. It's my passion. It's my release from the everyday stuff. It's often my therapy after a tough day at work or with the kids.


I hope you know that you are always welcome here! If it's something you've ever considered I highly encourage you to attend one of the CTMH upcoming Consultant Webinars (details can be found { HERE } or talk with your local consultant. If you don't have one I'd love to work with you!


Thank you so much for taking the time to ready my story. Please continue on to { Wendy Kessler's blog } to see her reasons for becoming a CTMH Consultant.

~Michelle Battitori

Supplies Used (all CTMH):
Paper: Charlotte (X7205B), White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Stamps: Insta-Life Roller Stamp This Happened (Z3114)
Ink: Archival Black (44751)
Other: Magic How To Program (9040), Charlotte Complements (X7205B), Fundamental Sticker Pack-Basic (Z3166), Gold Sequins (Z2012), Treasured Puffies (Z3203), Black and Gold Ribbon (Z3197), Thin 3D Foam Tape (Z2060)

No comments:

Post a Comment