Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Basketball Layout



While I was cleaning out my scraproom I came across one of my favorite CTMH paper packs, Pro-Player. It's retired now but I still love it! Its "gamer" theme was originally purchased to document my oldest boy's love of video games but when I looked at it again I realized it's perfect for a sports layout!

This one is shares the story of my little guy's first basketball team. Unfortunately, his coach gave up in the middle of the season and decided to stop coaching. Thankfully though, my hubby and another dad stepped up and finished out the season for these kids!

Enjoy!

~Michelle Battitori

Project Recipe (all CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Slate Cardstock (X5930), Pro-Player (retired), White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Stamps: All the Details (D1555)
Ink: Honey (Z2162), Ruby (Z2170), Pacifica (Z2192)
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Pro-Player Complements (retired), Red Enamel Gems (Z3090)

No comments:

Post a Comment