Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Retiring Products on 4/30

There are just a few more days to get these great products before they are gone for good on 4/30. One of them might be on your list of “must have items” before they go!  You can make a purchase on { my WEBSITE HERE }.




You will find the retired items below, organized by category (links for each product are below each picture):
  • Paper Packets and Coordinating Accessories
  • Stamp Sets & Coordinating Thin Cuts
  • Picture My Life Products
  • Instalife Products 

Paper Packets and Coordinating Accessories:

Charlotte
Penelope
Regatta

Stamp Sets:

Risen
make a wish
pirate
to the moon
kiss better
my mother
sugar and spice
gymnastics
cheering
diving
block upper
your beautiful self
our story
live, laugh, love
stamps of approval
spring critters
take heart
friend in me
springtime wishes
my anchor
C1642 My Anchor (see below for coordinating thin cuts)
my anchor thin
My Anchor Thin Cuts  (can be used with My Anchor stamp set in above and your die cut machine…like a Cuttlebug or Big Shot)
stuck on you
C1643 Stuck on You (see below for coordinating thin cuts)
stuck on you thin
Stuck on You Thin Cuts (can be used with Stuck on You stamp set above and your die cut machine…like a Cuttlebug or Big Shot)
woodland romance
beach day
plus signs
patch of sky
a day for mother

Picture My Life Products

PML

Instalife Products:

instalife

You can { SHOP HERE } for any of these items or email me if you have questions: handmadefromtheheart@gmail.com
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment