January Stamp of the Month, This Moment! It's as clean and simple as can be and is perfect for using the last bit of your favorite paper! Here's how to make it:
1. Gather your supplies. I started with a 1" x 5 1/2" strip of Chalk It Up paper and pulled three coordinating ink colors (Flaxen, Lagoon, Sorbet).
2. Use a pencil and a ruler to lightly draw lines 1/4" from the top and bottom of the card front and then in 1" increments in the middle. You should have five 1" sections.
3. Stamp "Hello" in Flaxen Ink in first section. Move to the third spot and stamp "Hello" in Sorbet ink. Using 2nd generation stamping (i.e., don't re-ink your stamp before stamping) stamp again in the second position. Using Lagoon ink follow above in the fourth and fifth positions. Erase pencil marks
4.Punch a circle in bottom right of card front (my punch is 1 1/4"). Close card and trace circle on inside with a pencil.
5. Open card and stamp target image in Flaxen ink centering on traced circle. Erase pencil marks.
6. Punch 1 /4" hole in Sorbet Cardstock.
7. Use a scallop circle punch (mine is 1 1/2" I think) to create border around 1 1/4" circle.
8. Complete card and embellish! I used Extra Thick Twine and an Enamel Heart on mine.
Supplies Used (All CTMH Unless Otherwise Noted):
Paper: Chalk It Up
Ink: Flaxen, Lagoon, Sorbet
Stamp: This Moment (S1501)
Other: Enamel Hearts (Z2009), Extra Thick Twine (Z3036), Ruler, Circle Punch Scallop Punch (EK Success)
I'd love to see your version of this card! If you make one please leave a link to your post in the comment section!