Friday, April 25, 2014

The Blogging Blues??

Don't you hate when you get on a roll and then something happens and it all comes to a screeching halt? That's what it feels like with me and blogging lately. Actually, it's not just blogging but crafting in general right now. It's not for a lack of wanting to create. I have so many ideas running through my head it's kind of overwhelming.

High Fashion...NOT!

I recently had surgery to get my deviated septum fixed. It's a very common problem with a pretty smooth recovery. And, I'm happy to say I've recovered nicely and can finally breath. Yeah!!

So what's the problem? Well, in one word: SLEEP

See, normally most of my creating happens in the wee hours of the morning when I wake up at 2 or 3 am. Everyone's asleep. The house is dark. I gingerly sneak down the stairs hoping not to step on a toy and steal a few quiet moments in my happy place before my alarm goes off at 5 when I get ready for work.

But now, for once, I'm actually sleeping. I know it's a good thing for my body and mind but it's really causing a wrinkle in my crafting time. I miss it! Hopefully I'll figure out this new pattern soon and get back to creating and blogging.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment