Sunday, April 27, 2014

Kids Robot Birthday Cards


For this week's Freshly Made Sketch #133 I decided to finally break out this fun stamp set, Robot Family, with a couple of kids birthday cards! The paper is from a retired CTMH pack called You Rock. It was one of the first sets I bought as a consultant and I am determined to use every square inch of it! If you don't have it in your stash Pro-Player would make a great substitute!


I wanted to use the gear stamp that's included with the set so I stamped it a few times with Grey Flannel Ink on the inside and then stamped and matted the sentiment on another piece of B&T from the pack.

Robot Family Stamp Set (C1385)
I colored the robots using watercolor pencils. The circle on the card was cut with my Cricut Artiste Cartridge using the card feature and <i>. It was cut at 5" and trimmed in half.

Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: You Rock (retired), Indian Corn Blue Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Robot Family (C1583)
Ink: Black, Grey Flannel
Other: White Daisy Bulk Cards & Envelopes, Cricut Artiste, Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for looking!

~Michelle

P.S. Did you know that you can get a CTMH Cricut Cartridge for free in April? Contact me for more info or visit THIS PAGE.

Here's the sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment