Saturday, June 15, 2013

Freshly Made Sketch #90: Thank You


I absolutely L-U-V the sketch from Linda C. over at Freshly Made Sketches...it just has so many possibilities my mind is spinning with ideas! Today I settled on this beauty which features June's Stamp of the Month, Uniquely You.

I stamped the flower garden with black ink and used alcohol markers to color in the flowers and accent the stems. The clouds and grass were sponged on. The sentiment was stamped on white and then embossed. I colored the white with a coordinating ink pad for a little emboss resist affect.

I hope you love it as much as I do!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Dream Pop (retired)
Stamps: Uniquely You (S1306), Thank You (D1361)
Ink: Black, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Cotton Candy, VersaMark
Other: Alcohol Markers, Sponge, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, 3D Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. So bright and summery! The flowers are so pretty and your sponging is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sponged sky is a fabulous background to those colorful flowers! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! What a gorgeous scene you've created behind your pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete