Sunday, June 9, 2013

Boy Birthday Card


It's contest week at Mojo Monday so I thought I'd play along. My son's 10th birthday is next month and I've been wanting to use the In Gear stamp set I purchased just for the occasion. Once I saw this sketch I knew it was a match made in heaven! 

The images coordinate beautifully with cuts from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. The sentiment is from Perfect Fit-Birthday which works great with our 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I finished off the card with some Washi Tape and Epoxy Bubbles.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Later Sk8r, Slate Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Pear Cardstock
Stamps: In Gear, Perfect Fit-Birtdhay
Ink: Pear, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim
Other: Cricut Artiste, Expoxy Bubbles, Washi Tape, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment