Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cricut Artbooking Preview

CTMH has done it again and given us ANOTHER fabulous cartridge called Artbooking. One of the perks of being a consultant is that I get to pre-order this beauty a whole month before it's available for general purchase. July 1 this puppy is in my cart! I can't wait to test it out and share my projects!


Artbooking is packed with 700 different cuts:
- 30 Themed DOUBLE Page Layouts (total of 60 layouts) all size coordinated
- 10 Themed Mini Albums (8x8, 6x6, 5x7) with minimum 8 pages each
- Full page and partial page overlays (square and rectangles of each overlay) which can also be used as stencils for inking or misting
- Loads of phrases
- Themed accessory images
- Themed and decorated photo mats
- Font
- So much you won't believe your eyes!


Don't consider yourself a scrapbooker? No problem. I see so much potential for this...Project Life Cards, Cards, Home Decor...sooo many possibilities. Check it out for yourself with the handbook below. 

P.S. I'll be taking pre-orders (and offering a special) starting July 1! 

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment