Friday, April 26, 2013

"X-Treme" Boy Card


As I was looking through my card stash I realized I'm out of male/boy birthday cards. So, I took Allisa's great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and made this beauty! My son is almost 10 and the "it" gifts are iTunes or Game Stop gift cards so I thought this theme fit the bill.

I used the fun Later Sk8r paper and combined retired stamp set, X-Treme, with some of the words in the Card Word Puzzle Set. If you like the X-Treme set check out Powder Heaven or In Gear for comparable replacement. I finished the card off with a little glitter paper for some added interest. See, boy cards can have a little bling too!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Later Sk8r, Pear Carstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
Stamps: X-Treme (D1432), Card Word Puzzle (C1494)
Ink: Pear, Slate, Outdoor Denim

4 comments:

  1. Great "guy" card, I like the added glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teen boy card! I love the colors and glitter paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a teenaged boy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love that sentiment!! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete