Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Project Life Week 6


I kept this one pretty simple and flat which of course made it very quick and easy! Note, feel free to click on the picture for a detailed view.

Right Page
I'm really enjoying playing with text on my photos! It's such an easy way to tell your story. The journal card is from the Project Life Kit. I used the Pixie Glitter Alphabet Stickers and my Metallic Marker to add the date.

I tried writing directly on the photo with the Metallic Marker. It worked beautifully and didn't smear but the tip was a little large for my liking.

Left Page
Two of the 3 x 4 photos are directly from the web. Each Friday is Family Movie Night and I wanted to document what we watched...Here Comes the Boom (great movie once you get passed the fighting). 

I forgot to take a picture of the yummy dinner we had so I found a photo of the exact recipe (I forgot to save the source info so sorry to the person who took the photo). Everyone loved the meal so I included the ingredients on the photo. See, told you I was having fun with text!

Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment