Sunday, April 21, 2013

Project Life Update & Week 5


My crafty time has been limited to just a few hours each weekend so I haven't been as on top of my Project Life Album as I wanted. That's OK though because this system is great for playing catch up!


A few weeks ago Project Life was featured on HSN with a special buy. I told myself I wasn't going to do it but I ended up caving and getting the Jade Edition. I'm still stamping on my cards but as I play catch-up I am relying on Project Life card designs a bit more.


I love that my CTMH inks and paper coordinate so beautifully with this set. For these pages I used the Lots of Dots Alphabet stickers colored with Honey Marker. It's a perfect match! I also embellished my photos with the Color Ready Noted Canvas Shapes and the new Keyboard Kraft Alphabet stickers. Fun and easy...just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment