Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Santa 2012 Layout


To showcase our yearly visit to Santa I used the Pear & Partridge WOTG kit. The kit gives you enough supplies for 2, two page layouts plus leftovers for a fun bonus project. I opted not to do the featured bonus project so I could make several scrapbook layouts...you'll see those another time.


The kit includes a full level 2 paper pack, a full package of red, pink, and purple sparkles as well as the beautiful Pear & Partridge Complements Glittery Rub-Ons. I don't think my photos do the rub-ons justice...they truly are spectacular in person! The best part is that they are really easy to rub off too!

This kit is retiring at the end of the month so if you are still looking to record your holiday memories I encourage you to take a look and order today!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Pear & Partridge
Stamps: Pear & Partridge WOTG, Trinity Alphabet
Ink: Brown Bag, Ruby, Olive
Other: Pear & Partridge Complements Rub-Ons, Red, Purple, Pink Sparkles, 3D Foam Tape

1 comment: