Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Day Layout


Yesterday I showed you the main layout from the Pear & Partridge WOTG kit. Today I focused on a layout from the Make It From Your Heart (Volume 1) book. This book contains 30 sketches for both scrapbook and card layouts. Like the CTMH How-To Books, the Make It From Your Heart book includes cutting diagrams, full color examples and expert tips and techniques to help take your creations to the next level!


To create the title I masked part one of the images on the WOTG Stamp set as well as colored some Cork Alphabet with my Ruby Red alochol marker.


The branch and leaves was cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. I used some retired flowers and the Pearl Badge Buttons to accessories my branch.


One of my favorite elements of this layout is the burlap ribbon. I've been hoarding it since the F/W 2012 Idea Book release (almost 6 months ago) and this is the first time I've put it to use. It adds a lovely depth and dimension paper to this layout.

Thanks for checking it out!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Pear & Partridge Level 2, Cranberry Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Stamps: Pear & Partridge WOTG
Ink: New England Ivy, Brown Bag
Other: Burlap Ribbon, Cricut Art Philosphy, Flowers (retired), Color Ready Cork Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment