Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mojo Monday #275 Card



I found a lot of inspiration in this weeks Mojo Monday #275 sketch.

To make this card I scissor distressed the edges of the pattern paper. The multi-color butterfly was created by using my inked sponge daubers directly on the stamp and then stamping directly on paper. 



It's hard to tell in the photo but I also stamped part of the image directly on Colonial White Cardstock. In person it gives the butterfly a shadow and makes it look like it's floating.

I love the way this card turned out and hope you do too! Thanks for checking it out!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Flirty, Colonial White Cardstock, Flirty Yellow Cardstock
Stamps: Find Your Style (retired SOTM)
Ink: Hollyhock, Sunset, New England Ivy, Grey Wool
Other: Sponge Daubers, Opaque Flourishes, Adhesive Pearls, Scissors, 3D Foam Tape, Flirty Complements

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the flourish to create the antennae for the butterfly. That is one of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete