Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mojo Monday 240


It's contest week at Mojo Monday and boy have I missed playing with their sketches! Today I made a standard sized card and used the CTMH Lucy rub-ons and the Art Philosophy Cartridge for my embellishements.


These rub-ons have some amazing glitter detail...perfect for this girl who likes to bling it up once in awhile!

If you'd like to re-create my card here are the measurements I used:
Background B&T: 4" x 5 1/4"
Grey Wool Mat: 2 1/4" x 5"
Pink B&T: 2" x 4 3/4"
Grey Wool Scallop (Cricut): <Circle3> 3" p.41
Green B&T Circle (Cricut): <Circle1> 2 1/2" p,21
White Daisy Banner (Cricut): <Banner2> 2" p29
White Daisy Butterfly (Cricut): <Bttrfly1> 3/4" p. 41
Grey Wool Circle: 1 1/2" (punch)
White Daisy Circle: 1 1/4" (punch)

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Lucy B&T, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Lucy WOTG
Ink: Blush
Other: Lucy Complements, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Hollyhock Ribbon, Cricut Art Philosophy, Sparkles (red, pink, purple)

1 comment:

  1. How am I not following you already?! What a fun and bright happy card! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete