Monday, March 19, 2012

Take Twelve - March Baseball Layout


The Take Twelve challenge for March was to take photos of things that remind you of all the ways you are lucky. I strayed again and went with photos from my son's first baseball tournament of the year. They played in 40 degree weather with wind and boy were we cold!


I used the sketch provided from Take Twelve as the starting point for my layout. The photos on the right page was created using the collage feature in Picasa (just found it and loving it!). Now, I don't have to print each photo, trim and then mat. Yeah!


I finished the layout off with a stamped pennant border and a clip-art baseball embellishment printed on cardstock. In case you're wondering his team went 0-3. Better luck next time right!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Fanfare B&T (retired), Cranberry Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Pennant Alphabet
Ink: Outdoor Denim
Other: Baker's Twine, Paper Piercer, Liquid Applique, Crop-O-Dile, Ruler, Stickers (from stash), MS Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment