Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mojo Monday 230

This week on Mojo Monday we were given the option of a circle card or square card. I used my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut a scalloped circle card.


The card was cut using the card feature and <Circle3> p. 41 at 4 1/4". I also cut the interior circle at 3 3/4" and four of <Flower5> p48 at 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1", and 3/4". Each flower was stamped with the Pemberley WOTG stamp set and inked with Desert Sand Ink.


FYI: In March you can get the Art Philosophy Bundle for free (a $99 value) when you join my team! Check out the Monthly Specials page for more info or contact me today!

Here is the inspiration sketch:

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Pemberley, Kraft Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Vanilla Cream Cardstock
Stamps: Pemberley WOTG, Card Chatter Sympathy 
Ink: Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Desert Sand
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Adhesive Pearls, Bouquet Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment