Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get the Cricut Art Philosophy or $100 in Select Product for FREE!!

For the month of March, when you sign up as a Close to My Heart Consultant, you get the Cricut Art Philosophy collection for FREE!!!


The new consultant kit is valued at over $288 retail and costs only $99! Here's what's included in the basic kit:

Not only do you get everything above you'll also get the Cricut Art Philosophy collection, valued at $99 for FREE!
Cricut Bundle
In addition to both of those fabulous deals you can also add-on any or all of the following collections to enhance your new consultant kit:
Florentine Add-On
Pemberley Add-On


Studio J Add-On
If you already have the Cricut bundle you can opt to receive $100 in select product credit of your choosing! For those consultants you join my team I'm also offering a special incentive...you'll have to contact me for more info on that!

If you haven't seen the Cricut Art Philosophy in action check this video out below! I'd love for you to join my team! For those that are interested I will be holding two free conference calls this month -- March 15 & March 22 at 8:30 pm (EST). You must RSVP to receive a conference call code!



Seriously...what are you waiting for??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment