Saturday, August 20, 2011

Note Card Box

I was so inspired by this post from fellow consultant, Lisa, Stenz, that I had to run out and make a version all for myself! As you can tell I simplified my version a bit and used the now retired Bliss paper.

The flower and metal butterfly are from the coordinating Bliss embellishments pack. The flower was pre-made so adding it was a cinch with a glue dot. I love the dimension it brings to the box!

This also happens to be part of the project my August Card Club is making. Stay tuned for another post showing the cards and finished product!

If you are interested in joining me for a future club night send me an email at handmadefromtheheart@gmail.com. If you aren't in the area I will gladly prepare a club kit for you with detailed directions and lots of color photos!

Want to make your own? Leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you directions!

~Michelle

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Bliss B&T (retired), Vineyard Berry Cardstock (1248), Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Bohemian Alphabet (E1019)
Ink: Vineyward Berry (Z2157)
Other: Bliss Level 2 Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment