Saturday, August 6, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut Images Revealed & Special Offer

If you've been wondering what the heck is on the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge wait no more! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this already but there are 700 images on the cartridge. No joke! And, I'm not talking 30 base images cut in every possible size allowed. I really mean 700 images...all on one cartridge. Crazy right?!


Here's some trivia for you. Did you know that on a 12" x 12" mat on the Cricut Expression, you can cut almost every image in 47 different sizes? That's almost 33,000 options! Now think about what you could get out of a 12" x 24" mat!



For all you punch fanatics (and yes, I have my fair share too!), can you image how much 33,000 punches would cost? What about the storage space you'd need? While I'm blessed to have a dedicated scrap room I know I don't have that much space!


Did you notice the shapes include boxes, bags, tags, banners, borders, font, cards, envelopes, flowers (3-D and flats)? Oh, and every image outlined in red in the Fall/Winter Idea Book coordinates with a cricut shape!


Here's what's included in the package:
  • Art Philosophy Cartridge
  • 3 exclusive D-size stamp sets
  • 3 sets of Dimensional Elements

That's a retail value of $120 for just $99! Stamp on your Cricut shapes, cover your Dimensional Elements with a Cricut shape, or cut, stamp, and then cover!
 

Stay tuned (or go to the Monthly Specials page) on how you can combine this purchase with the awesome CTMH's promotions going on. Not only can you get everything here but starting August 15 you can get an additional 2 stamp sets FREE and if you combine it with the monthly Stamp of the Month you would get another stamp set FREE.
 
In case you've lost track, starting Aug 15, when you purchase the Art Philosophy Cartridge AND the stamp of the month, you will receive a total of 7 stamp sets, 1 cricut cartridge, and 3 sets of Dimensional Elements for only $105 (plus shipping/tax)!

Email me before Aug 15 and pre-order the Art Philosophy Cartridge and SOTM and I will send you a new Idea Book Free and an extra special item from the catalog!

My own cartridge can't get her fast enough!!! I want to play so badly.
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment