Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Upcoming Classes & Workshops

May 1 was the launch of the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book! I'm super excited to start sharing some of my latest projects including my upcoming classes and workshops. Make sure to mark your calendars and check out my { Facebook Events page } to register*!

May - Card-A-Thon Workshop


Create as many cards as you can during this two hour workshop. All cards are pre-cut so all you have to do is stamp and assemble! Bring your adhesive and I'll do the rest!

Date: Friday, May 20th
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Cost: $15
RSVP { HERE )

June - Calypso Card Workshop


Date: Friday, June 10
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Cost: $15
RSVP: link to be posted on FB soon!


July - Magical Card Workshop


Date: Friday, July 22
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Cost: $15
RSVP: link to be posted on FB soon!

August - Florence Card Workshop


Date: August (TBD)
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Cost: $15
RSVP: link to be posted on FB soon!

All classes take place in my home in Northern VA. Take home and long distance kits are always available for purchase. Just message me directly or comment on the post!

*Don't want to miss a class update or addition? Make sure to sign up as a FB subscriber to be alerted when new classes are added! Please let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to create with you!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment