Tuesday, January 19, 2016

3 Scrapbook Layouts + 9 Card Workshop!


Do you want to start scrapbooking or cardmaking but not sure where to start? Have you ever felt like you were behind in getting your photos scrapbooked and into albums? Do you feel like you are a collector of supplies?
 

 If you answered yes to any of these questions then I invite you to attend the Charolotte Workshop Your Way event on February 21 from 1-4 pm! Cost of this workshop is $45 and includes all the things you need to make 3 double page layouts, a double page picture my life layout and 9 cards*!!

  • (1) Paper Packet - 12 sheets of background and texture paper (B&T), 2 each of 6 designs
  • (1) Coordinating Complements
  • (1) Pack of Embellishments
  • (1) Pack of Trim
  • (9) Card bases & envelopes
  • (2) Picture My Life Memory Protectors
  • Instruction Sheet
Workshop attendees will have use of my inks, stamps, and thin cuts to complete your cards. Basic crafting supplies are needed (adhesive, paper trimmer, etc). Pre-payment is required at time of RSVP as I will I need to order and prepare the kits. If you are in Northern VA and would like to partipacte please RSVP at my meetup group HERE or on my Facebook event page HERE.

You do not have to be local to me to participate! Take home kits are available for purchase. For more information or to order your kit please contact me via email handmadefromtheheart @ gmail . com (no spaces). 

~Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment