Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Spotlight on Holiday Expressions

Welcome to the Spotlight on Holiday Expressions blog hop! There are approximately 30 CTMH consultants featuring any item from the new Holiday Expressions Idea Book. If you've come from Jen Rubio's blog you are on the right track!



Today I'm featuring the Nevermore paper pack (p. 7) along with the adorable Little Monsters stamp set (p.8) to create this fun Halloween card!

The stamp set has 8 stamps with 5 "monsters" to choose from. I picked 3 of the 5 to stamp since I have three kids (two boys and a girl) and colored them with our new watercolor paints. I'm a new "painter" so to help me keep everything in place I first heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder and then mixed colors until I found a palette I was happy with.


The sentiment is stamped on one of the images from the Artistry cartridge. I finished off the card with some Black Shimmer Tape (since every card needs just a little sparkle) and some White Enamel Stars I colored black with my ShinHan Touch marker.



The Holiday Expressions Idea Book  is available now until December 31, 2015 and contains everything you need to craft for the upcoming holidays. You can view it online HERE or get a hard copy free with any online CTMH order. If you would like more information on the items featured in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book or this post please contact your CTMH consultant or visit my website HERE.

Thanks for checking out my project. Now please continue on to Michele Rowley's blog to see what she's created!

~Michelle Battitori

P.S. If for some reason you get lost along this hop please visit Melinda's page for a complete list of participating consultants.

Card Recipe:
C1630 Little Monsters Stamp Set
X7198B Nevermore Paper Pack
X5930 Slate Cardstock
X5764 Pear Cardstock
Z3132 Watercolor Paints
Z3146 Watercolor Paper
Z3188 Paintbrush Set
Z2010 White Enamel Star
Z1446 ShinHan Touch Twin Black Marker
Z2088 Ranger Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder
Z555 Craft Heater
Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim


No comments:

Post a Comment