Friday, October 23, 2015

7 Things You Can Do With Watercolor & A Free Stamp Set


Watercolors are quickly becoming one of my favorite techniques. If you aren't sure where to start or need a quick boost to your creative mojo make sure to check out the video below from CTMH for some great ideas and tips! (If you are unable to view the video try the link HERE.)



If you want to get started with watercolor here's a list of items you'll want to invest in (links to products in item numbers):

  1. Z2045 All Purpose Mat (this thing is my new fave) 
  2. Z3132 Watercolor Paints 
  3. Z3146 Watercolor Paper
  4. Z3188 Paintbrush Set
  5. 44751 Archival Black Exclusives Ink Pad or Z899 (Black Memento Ink Pad)

For those that purchase all 5 of the items I will throw in the October Stamp of the Month, Twinkle, for free! That's a savings of $17.95 and my way of saying thank you!


To qualify for this FREE stamp set you will need to email me your order BEFORE 10/31/15 at handmadefromtheheart @ gmail.com (without spaces) and I will place it for you. All orders will be sent directly to you.  I will send you a PayPal invoice for your total and submit your order once payment is received. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Shopping!

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment