Saturday, November 1, 2014

3D Paper Scarecrow - Fall Decor



I am totally in LOVE with my newest fall decoration! Can you believe it's made completely out of paper (aside from the buttons and hemp of course)??!! I can't wait to get him up on my mantle.


This adorable scarecrow was cut using the Leaves Are Falling design from Svg Cuts. It was super easy to cut thanks to my Explore and the fantastic written and video tutorial. I'm not going to lie...it took some patience (and some sticky fingers) to make but I'm really happy with the result!

Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Pathfinding B&T, Glacier Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Blush Cardstock, Barn Red Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Sunflower Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock
Ink: none
Stamp: none
Other: Leaves are Falling SVG File (SVG Cuts), Hemp, Buttons (from my stash), Hot Glue, Liquid Glass

Have a wonderful day!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment