Friday, October 31, 2014

November SOTM Blog Hop - It's the Little Things




Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring November's SOTM, which is It's the Little Things, a set of 15 stamps.  If you have come here from Justine's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.


This month we have 64 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!


For my project I decided to use one of the many one sheet wonder templates I found online to create a set of 10 cards. The template I used was based on 8 1/2" x 11" papers but you can easily find 12 x 12 templates online. Below is a step-by-step tutorial of my process:

1. Select your color scheme (complete list of supplies can be found below) and cut coordinating cardstock to 8 1/2" x 11".




2. Random stamp images on White Daisy Cardstock. I started with my largest image and worked in a triangle pattern, filling in open areas with the smaller images.



3. Cut and separate pages based on the template (note, the template I used was purchased and I was asked not to share the template itself. You can find other templates on Pinterest or Google).



4. Create cards using whatever embellishments you see fit! I kept my cards pretty simple to focus on my custom stamped paper! 


I love how bright these cards feel and I look forward to trying this in other color schemes! These would make great gifts for family and friends don't you think?

Products Used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Pear, Buttercup, Thistle, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy
Inks: Thistle (Z2640), Whisper (Z2172), Pear (Z2197), Outdoor Denim (Z2140), Colonial White (Z2168), Pacifica (Z2192), Canary (Z2643), Smokey Plum (Z2147)
Stamps: It's the Little Things (S1411), Frame Flair (D1546)
Accessories/Other: Harvest Baker's Twine (Z1751), White Daisy Value Pack Cards & Envelopes (X254), Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Chevron Embossing Folder, Stripe Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Now "Hop" on over to Wendy's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the November SOTM is only available until November 30!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click HERE) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment