Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent Special - Free Paper Pack!


I've had a few questions about the availability of the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge that's in the Annual Inspirations book. While CTMH's strict quality standards weren't met in time for the Aug 1 launch it does look like a mid-September release is the current target. So it could happen anytime! I will keep you updated as I learn more.


Current Target: Early to Mid-September Release

While we wait, here's a picture that Close To My Heart released of three Artfully Sent cards:


On this cartridge, you will find lots of interactive and dynamic cards including: pop-up, swing, backdrop, build-a-scene, sentiment, border and pocket cards.

FREE Paper Pack when you reserve your copy!

Since you all have been so patient with the release delays I want to do something nice for you! Although it is not yet available for purchase, I can reserve a copy for you today. Complete the form below and I'll add one of the paper packs below for free (a $9.95 value)!!



Chalk It Up


Scaredy Cat

 

Pathfinding


Yuletide

Snowhaven


Confetti Wishes

Brushed

Wanderful


 Seaside



This special is only available until the Artfully Sent Cartridge is released so don't delay!

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment