Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Artfully Sent Handbook & Index



I'm still waiting for my Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge to arrive but in the meantime here are copies of what's included with this cartridge!! This is perfect for the Picture My Life/Project Life fans as well as any card maker who wants to take the their cards to the next level without all the fussy cutting! I'm really excited about this especially since the font stamp set that's included with the collection matches the cricut cuts! Now my scrapbooking page titles just got a whole lot easier!

VIEW THE ARTFULLY SENT HANDBOOK >
VIEW THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS >


I'll send you a free paper pack as a thank-you gift for your purchase!

If you're ready, ORDER HERE!








And here is the page that shows some finished card fronts. See it bigger HERE.

Ready to order? ORDER HERE!

Don't forget, as my thank you-for your order and your patience you can pick any of the new paper papers for free with the Artfully sent (or any other CTMH Cricut Cartridge) purchase! Email me which pack you'd like and it will ship directly to you in a separate package once I receive confirmation of cricut purchase!

~Michelle Battitori



No comments:

Post a Comment