Thursday, August 7, 2014

Build A Cake Birthday Card


I've been having a blast playing with the new products from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and sharing my creations on the New Product Blog Hop.

There are so many fabulous consultants contributing to this hop and I hope you'll take a few moments to check it out! Simply click on any of the pictures below to visit other CTMH Consultants blogs and see their artwork. The hop will continue to grow until Aug 7 so feel free to come back to this post for more inspiration.


Speaking of the Idea Book, I've probably gone through it about 100 times already and every time I do I always stop on the Build A Cake stamp set!

This set has so many possibilities. I can totally see this being my go to set for anything birthday (or even wedding) related. I combined the set with the Confetti Wishes pack -- super bright and happy paper for any celebration! Two of the coordinating colors, Thistle and Canary, are new to this Idea Book and oh so pretty!

I based the card on Freshly Made Sketch #148. The card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" so that it would fit in a regular A2 envelope. I did add a few Bitty Sparkles and a touch of Glitz Glitter Glue for a hint of bling.

Products Used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Canary Cardstock (X5772), Thistle Cardstock (X5769), Confetti Wishes Paper Pack (X7189B)
Stamp: Build A Cake (D1618)
Ink: Black (Z2105), Canary (Z2643), Thistle (Z2640), Pacifica (Z2192)
Other: Glitz Glitter Glue (retired), Bitty Sparkles (Z1263), Corner Rounder (Z1912), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon (from my stash), Glue Dot

Thanks for checking out my card today! Here's the inspiration sketch:


~Michelle Battitori







No comments:

Post a Comment