Saturday, July 12, 2014

Baseball Scrapbook Layout


It's been awhile since I've posted traditional scrapbook layouts. Here's one I did recently to document a 2012 Washington National playoff game I was lucky enough to attend.

I used a retired paper pack called Fanfare. The design is based on a sketch from the Imagine How-To Program. The baseball accent was cut with the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (at 2" I believe).


The banner was also cut with the Artbooking Cartridge. I accented the banner with glitter stickers and faux-stitching courtesy of Liquid Applique.

It may be hard to tell in the photo but to accent the team celebration I covered a piece of chipboard with coordinating paper and used it as a focal point on my photo. This is a great way to focus your eye on the subject without having to crop your photo!


The journaling box was also cut with my Cricut.. This time with the Art Philosophy Cartridge.

I feel a bit out of practice with traditional layouts but had a blast working on this one! Hopefully it will motivate me to keep going!

Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Fanfare B&T (retired), White Daisy Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
Stamps: none
Ink: Indian Corn Blue (for distressing page)
Other: Cricut Artbooking, Cricut Art Philosophy, Image How-To, Liquid Applique, Glamour Alpha Stickers (retired)

Have a wonderful day,

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment