Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Everything ABC Blog Hop - I

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!


For this hop we will be featuring the letter I. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set, or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their 'I' element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog please start at the beginning at Linda's blog, Scrappy Therapy. If you came from Angela's blog, Krafting with Kings, then you're on the right track!


 I don't know about you but the warmer weather and blue sky makes me want Ice Cream! Unfortunately though I hibernated over the winter and my pants are feeling a bit snug at the moment. So, instead of indulging in a bowl full of the sweet stuff I opted to make a card!


This card was pretty quick and easy to make. I cut the bowl from Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (3 1/2") and ran the large circle through my embossing machine using the Stripe Embossing Folder. The bowl stand was cut with a 1 1/2" circle and the scallops "ice cream" was cut at 2". Once all my pieces were cut I assembled my card and voila...a perfectly indulgent treat with 0 calories!

Supplies Used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Balloon Ride (X7180B), Cashmere Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Blush Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock
Stamps: none 
Ink: Brown Bag
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, 3D Foam Tape, Sponge Dauber, Button, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Stripe Embossing Folder, Sizzix Big Shot, Corner Rounder

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my post. I'd love to know what you think so please leave me a comment with your thoughts! Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog Hop is Cary's blog, My Hearts Design.

In case you get lost along the way...go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment