Monday, November 4, 2013

November Stamp of the Month

I love all the fun lighting images and messages on the November Stamp Of the Month.  I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I have the perfect project in mind and hope to share it this week. 

Here's a picture of all the stamps included in the set.


This stamp set really is loaded with images and five lovely coordinating sentiments. This set works well for both cards or scrapbook layouts.

This stamp set is only available through November 31. The full retail price is $17.95, but you can get yours for just $5 -- over 70% savings. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Start shopping>>


Do you love the artwork in the picture above? You can find supply lists and helpful hints on my Close To My Heart website --> LINK

Get your stamp set today for just $5 by placing an order for $50. Don't forget that if your order is $100 or more, you will get to pick a free "starred" item from the Holiday from the Heart Gift Guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment