Sunday, February 17, 2013

Move More Eat Well - January



Last July I started Cathy Zielske's Move More Eat Well class. This year I decided to follow in her footsteps and post my monthly entries. Cathy is so honest when she writes and has no fear when it comes to posting her numbers. It's inspiring me to do the same! I will admit I'm shaking a little bit knowing I'm putting this much about myself "out there." I'm still hesitant to post all my numbers (notice the weight is missing!!!). But, I feel like this is my time to get real and share my journey. It's my way for keeping myself accountable and maybe inspire you to get out there and try something new!

Cathy isn't a nutritionist or a fitness instructor  She's a real person documenting her journey which is why I like it so much! The class is a way to document my journey on being the healthiest I can be. It's about keeping myself accountable for my actions. And, through the documentation process, perhaps even learn a little more about myself. Cathy's made the process really easy with templates and journaling prompts. She also posts monthly video messages with a theme to consider and focus on each month. I find it very inspiring!

To learn more about it please go HERE! Please note I don't receive any benefit from anyone joining  other than the satisfaction of knowing that one more person is taking a step in becoming healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment