Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Fall/Winter Idea Book is Live!!

I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again....I'm in LOVE with the new Idea Book! The new products are outstanding and I can't wait until my next order arrives so I can get inky!

Please contact me for your book today! I ask that you pay $5 for shipping and in return I will send you a $5 coupon voucher to use in your next order!

As always you may preview the book for free by going HERE!

Here are some highlights of the new book:
  • Cricut Artiste Cartridge: I've already mentioned this but CTMH has designed another fabulous cricut cartridge!! This one also has over 700 images and lots of 3D options like cupcake holders, interactive cards, and boxes galore! Go HERE to see all the images.

  • New Alcohol Markers: We have a brand new collection of alcohol markers that are sold in pairs, one base and one shade-for each of our 40 colors. These are not Copic competitors. CTMH's have rigid (not soft) tips, no special paper is needed, and they can be blended to create a huge variation of colors. They also color streak free with a flat finish. I'll be sharing more tips on these in the coming months!

  • Studio J Changes: There will no longer be Studio J memberships!!! Don't worry if you have one though, CTMH is taking care of you by giving you a free layout per month of unused membership. Don't worry about the price jumping significantly with the lack of memberships. Each 2 page layout is only $6.95!! I know I'll be doing a lot more Studio J layouts now! Go HERE to learn more!

  • Home Decor WOTG's: If you've ever browsed pinterest or blog-hoped you'll know that home decor projects are totally in. Now, CTMH has made making your home decor projects faster, simpler, and easier by creating kits with step-by-step directions to help you start and complete an entire project in a just a few hours. Stay tuned for some upcoming workshops featuring these amazing kits!

  • Join CTMH for only $49!: CTMH has one of the easiest and best plans for consultants! You can choose to be a business builder or join for great discounts on your product. This really is an exciting program and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Choose your kit and let the good times roll! Go HERE for more info or to join today!
$49 Essential Consultant Kit
$99 Master Consultant Kit


Oh yeah, when you join in August you get this adorable Damask Tote Bag (retail value $50) for free! These bags are exclusive to convention attendees and new consultants (I didn't attend convention so I don't even have one).


Please let me know if you have any questions on any of these fabulous products. To order your own please visit my website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment