Sunday, November 1, 2015

November SOTM Blog Hop - Cheers

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop. Today, 37 CTMH consultants will be showcasing artwork featuring the November SOTM, Cheers, a set of 16 stamps*. If you've arrived from Carol's blog you are on the right track. For a complete list of hoppers please visit Melinda's blog HERE.

While this stamp set is geared for New Year's celebrations or for documenting resolutions I chose to use it on a scrapbook layout of a live news interview I did a few months ago. The interview was very scary for me and way outside of my comfort zone but I wanted to show my daughter it's OK to try new things. I always tell her to dream big so I knew when I saw that phrase on this stamp set I just had to incorporate it into this layout!


The layout is based on pattern 11 from Make It from Your Heart Volume 2. The papers are from the Sangria kit match the set colors perfectly and the addition of the Gold Foil tape really gives the layout some added interest and shine.


To keep with the gold theme I heat embossed the "Dream Big" and "New Year, New Me!" sentiments with gold embossing powder. I used the banner shapes as journaling accents for my photos. A bit of stamping, a little faux stitching and Pink Enamel Gems finish the layout.

Thanks for checking out my project. I'd love to hear what you. Now please continue on to Jacquelin's blog to see what she's created!

*This stamp set is only available from 11/1-11/30/15. To purchase it, or any of the supplies used on this layout, please contact your CTMH Consultant or shop my website www.michellebattitori.ctmh.com!

Layout Recipe (product links are in the item numbers):
S1511 Cheers, 2016, Z2647 Eggplant Exclusive Inks, Z2114 Cocoa Ink, Z2653 Pomegranate Ink, Z891 Versamark Ink Pad, Z2066 Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, Z555 Craft Heater, X7199B Sangria Paper, X5932 Cashmere Cardstock, X5643 Chocolate Cardstock, 1388 Colonial White Cardstock, Z3091 Enamel Gems, Z1471 Ruler, Z1979 Marvy Uchida Journaling Pen, Z1151 3D Foam Tape, Z3129 Gold Foil Tape, 9042 Make It from Your Heart V2



~Michelle Battitori

P.S. If you 'd like to see the interview and have a QR reader feel free to scan the code in the photo and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment