Monday, April 6, 2015

Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop

Welcome to the Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop! I'm so excited for this Seasonal Idea Book and very thankful you've hopped onto my blog to check out my project! If you're coming from Haley's blog you are on the right track!

This hop is a great circle so just keeping checking the links near the end of the post to hop to the next blog! If you happen to get lost along the way you can go to THIS LINK for a complete list of CTMH participants.


For my project I used the new Blossom paper and Blossom Complements to create this two page layout featuring my adorable hubby in his youth! Oh, and the layout was completely done in Studio J! I love the versatility of Studio J and how seamlessly it coordinates with my traditional scrapbook layouts. CTMH does an awesome job of adding new products into its digital kits so quickly!


In fact, the only real difference (aside from the physical vs. digital aspect) is that I'm able to resize the Blossom Complements to fit my page perfectly! In this layout I enlarged the "Joy" quote to 108% of its original size.

I also sized the "Delight" stickers to 85% of its original size so they would fit in the title section.

Don't worry...if digital scrapbooking isn't your thing you can totally recreate this layout in the traditional style with the following supplies:



Thanks for checking out my project! I look forward to sharing more beauties from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book so please stay tuned. Now, please hop to Gina's blog to see what wonderful project she's made!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment