Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April SOTM Blog Hop - Typed Note

Welcome to the April SOTM blog hop! This month CTMH consultants will be featuring the 19 stamp set called, Typed Note. If you are coming from Beth's blog you are on the right track.


For my project I made a masculine 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" card using the Curtain Call sketch from our Wishes How To Program. I wanted something with a vintage feel so I made my background paper by random stamping the hand image and the "Did you hear the news" sentiment in Flaxen and Whisper Inks. 


I stamped the typewriter twice; once with the full image and once just the sheet portion. Each layer was popped up with Thin 3D foam tape (I love this stuff).


I always need a hint of bling on my cards so I used the Paper Fundamentals Basic collection for the tag. The hint of shimmer from the embossed paper is perfect!I finished my card with a few small embellishments and now my card is ready to go! I can't decide which sentiment to use on the inside just yet so I left it blank for the time being. 



Supplies Used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Thank you so much for viewing my project! Now, please hop to Judy's blog to see what fabulous item she's created!

~Michelle

P.S. If you find yourself lost along this wonderful hop please visit Melinda's blog for a complete list of participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment