Saturday, December 6, 2014

Seasonal Expression Blog Hop




Welcome to our Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop!  Over 30 CTMH consultants will be featuring new products from the first Seasonal Expressions Idea Book.  This book contains all new products not found in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.

If you have come here from Michelle's  Blog, you are on the right path*! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  


For my project I used the new My Creations Mini Black Book and the Hopscotch Picture my Life Cards (PML) to record my family's Thanksgiving trip to Colorado! I kept the embellishments to a minimum to make this a very quick and easy project.
 
 For the cover I used one of the 4" x 6" PML cards and the zip strip from one of the Heartstrings paper pack. The twine is also new and knots beautifully!


For this page I added a small strip of the beautiful new Blue Shimmer Trim...I have to have a little bling after all!



Every once in awhile I take a video that I like to incorporate into my mini albums. I simply upload them to YouTube, create a QR code and print a photo of the code! 


I had a lot of food photos so I made a collage out of them in Picassa and printed as one 4" x 6." 



Have two 3" x 4" spaces but want a 4" x 6" photo? Simply cut it in half and insert into the pockets! 


In these pages I had a 4" x 6" slot but didn't have  alot of journaling so I added a small photo to one of the journaling cards!



I like the orange chevron card but it was a little plain for my layout so I added a 3" x 4" card to it!



Don't forget to decorate the mini album covers! I wanted a little summary of our trip so I used one of the calendar cards in the PML kit and created a pocket for the last page of my album!

Products Used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Heartstrings (X7193B), White Daisy
Inks:Indian Corn Blue, Smoothie
Stamps:Hopscotch WOTG (G1091)
Other: Hopscotch PML Cards, My Creations Mini Black Book, Extra Thick Twine (Z3036), Blue Shimmer Trim (Z3025), Corner Rounder, Hopscotch Assortment (Z3016)

Thanks for taking  a look at my little mini-album. I look foward to making many more of these beauties...shh, the kids may just find one in their stocking this year! Now "Hop" on over to Lalia's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

The Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book is available December 1, 2014 - March 30, 2015. To receive your copy of the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book please contact your CTMH consultant or visit my website HERE.

*If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment