Monday, June 30, 2014

Black & White Wedding Card


My cousin recently got married and I needed a card for the special event. 

This one is based on Freshly Made Sketch #142. I kept it simple with only a pop of red punched flowers to accent the cake. The stamp set is called the Happy Couple and is perfect for weddings or anniversary cards!

I think every card needs a bit of bling so I added some using the black and grey sparkle assortment to each flower.The finished card is 5" x 7".

Thanks for looking!
~Michelle

Card Recipe (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Slate Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, For Always B&T (retired), Cranberry Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
Ink: Black
Stamp: The Happy Couple (D1539)
Other: Corner Rounder, Flower Punch (EK Success), Sparkles Assortment (Z1754)

No comments:

Post a Comment