Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mojo Monday 309 & You Are My Happy



Yesterday's post featured a beautiful sentiment from the You Are My Happy National Scrapbooking Month special. Today I decided to use one of the many images as the focal point and create this fun birthday card using Mojo Monday Sketch #309

The paper is from Spring's Chantilly set and since it was a girly birthday card I added some bling in the form of glitter paper! It adds the perfect finishing touch without going over the top. The circle frame was created with the Artiste cartridge.



I couldn't ignore the inside of this card so I added a sentiment from the You Are My Happy set. I like that the sentiment doesn't scream birthday so that it can be used for other occasions as well.

Hope you like this card and would love to know what your favorite part is (the image, the bling, the sentiment, etc.). Thanks for checking it out today.

Don't forget you can get the You Are My Happy trio until Sept. 30 when you order $50 or more on my website.  

1 comment:

  1. Really like that bling banner! I can't wait to get my hands on a Cricut- they are sold out in NZ for another month or so.

    ReplyDelete