Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mojo Monday #300 & Flakey Friends


It's been hot and humid (with lots of rain) so I thought I'd cool things off a bit with a winter card this week. It didn't really work but a girl's gotta try right? I used Mojo Monday's sketch this week. It's their 300th and in honor of it they are giving away 30 prizes from various sponsors.


I used a retired pack, Wonderland, for this card. I started off by using my CTMH ruler and stitch guide to create faux stitching around the edge. The "stitches" were created using the .2 tip pen that's available on the While Supplies Last section of my site. It was a bargain and I couldn't resist! The image was colored with alcohol markers and finished off with some Sparkles and Glitz Glitter Glue.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Wonderland (retired), Twilight Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Flakey Friends (C1506)
Ink: Chocolate, Smokey Plum Alcohol Marker (Z2420), Twilight Alcohol Marker (Z2400)
Other: Shimmer Trim (Z1799), Glitz Glitter Glue (Z1313), Sparkles (Z1326)

No comments:

Post a Comment