Sunday, December 2, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Weeks 3 & 4

Here are weeks 2 & 3 of my 2012 Gratitude Journal (you can click on the photos for a bigger view):
Day 16: My DVR
Day17: Creative Time

Day 18: Girl Time
Day 19: My Chiropractor

Day 20: Healthy Babies & Growing Families
Day 21: Getting out of work early
Day 22: My Parents
Day 23: Lazy Days

Day 24: The Gym
Day 25: Husband that pushes me

Day 26: Kids who like school
Day 27: Our Church

Day 28: E-Meals
Day 29: Pedicures

Day 30: Date Night!

Back Inside Cover


My Journal Closed

I learned a few things while doing this daily journal:
  1. Perfect pictures aren't realistic. Use what you have...that's part of documenting the process.
  2. Make sure you have strong adhesive to bind the book.
  3. With binding make sure to account for the thickness of the pictures/cards...also relates to #2!
  4. Jot notes daily and then complete 1 week at a time.
  5. Tell the "why." It's easy to write who and what but going a little deeper is what makes this special.
  6. Have fun!!
  7. Make it an annual thing!!
Here is Week 1 (with album construction) and Week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment