Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Wreath


I've been anxious to make one of these paper cone wreaths for some time and decided to make this last minute Halloween wreath a couple of days ago.


I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it is to make. A tip for those that want to make one: use your hot glue gun to make the cones! After a little trial and error (and some wasted adhesive) I learned hot glue was the fastest and easiest way to get these cones to stay.

The center circle and accordion flower were cut using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. In retrospect I think I would make the center circle bigger but for my first attempt I think it was pretty good.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: K&Co. Halloween
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Other: Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Hot Glue Gun, Martha Stewart Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment