Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mojo Monday 251 - No Stamp Version


I was cleaning my scrap room and came across this older CTMH paper and coordinating MyStickease, Twitterpated. I knew once I saw it I had to make a no-stamp greeting. It probably took me longer to photograph and load the card then to actually make it!


I used MojoMonday sketch 251 again for this card but changed up my measurements from the first card:
  • Finished Card Size = A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
  • Chocolate Mat = 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Left Panel = 2 14" x 3 3/4"
  • Right Panels = 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" 

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Colonial White Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock, Twitterpated Level 2 (retired)
Stamps: none!
Ink: Chocolate Marker
Other: Twitterpated My Stickease (retired), 3 D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment