Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept Card Club - Reinker & Paint

**Sorry about the poor photo quality. My Nikon is not working at the moment and I'm forced to use my ipod to take pictures! I may need to buy a new camera this weekend :(


This month's Card Club is this Friday, September 9 at 7 pm. We will make 3 fun shaped cards using CTMH's Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. Plus, I will show you how easy and fun it is to distress with reinker and Create-a-Shade paint.

I have a couple spots left so if you are interested in attending please email me at handmadefromtheheart@gmail.com! If you aren't local but would like a club kit I will gladly send one to you pre-stamped with detailed, color instructions!


The cost of the kit is $5 (plus shipping costs for long distance members).

The kit includes:
  • 1 - 12 x 12 sheet Typeset B&T paper
  • 4 - 6 x 6 sheets of cardstock
  • 3 envelopes
  • 3 cards pre-cut from the Cricut
  • 2 Milepost shapes
  • 3 Wood Grain Buttons and Waxy Flax
  • Step-by-step printed directions so you can replicate at home
Contact me or go here for more information on joining my monthly hostess club or budget clubs! You do not need to be local!

No comments:

Post a Comment