Thursday, January 9, 2014

Updated January Club Project...And I L-O-V-E it!



 
Well, my project for January was all ready to go but a shipping delay means my extra supplies won't be here in time for club this Friday, Jan 10.

So, what's a girl to do? I could have easily cried myself into a panicked frenzy or I could do what any resourceful crafter (because really all crafters are pretty resourceful in my opinion) would do and raid my stash to come up with a new project!

This month I'll show you how to transform your Christmas paper into a fun Valentine bag and pop-up card! Both projects are courtesy of the AMAZING Artiste Cricut Cartridge...no fussy cutting here!

As of today I have 4 spots left so if you are free I'd really love to have you attend. Start time is 7 pm and the cost is $5. I will also ship kits to out-of-towners and local friends that can't make the class(shipping is extra). Please use the link below to purchase.
 
Delivery Options



Kits will include:
  • Printed step-by-step instructions with lots of photos
  • Pre-cut paper
  • Pre-stamped images
  • 17" of Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (or similar product)
  • 1 card with envelope


1 comment:

  1. I purchased a lovely notes box from Michelle for a Christmas gift this year. It was fantastic and the recipient loved it.

    ReplyDelete