Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project Life Week 4


Week 4 was all about snow...or lack thereof! I wanted this week to convey a wintery theme so I pulled out my winter stamps, an older MyStickease set (Wonderland), and some fun silver glitter stickers.

Week 4 - left page
 It might be hard to tell in the photo but the journal card has a beautiful snow angel image stamped in the center. I wish I could take credit for that but it was part of the MyStickease set. I did add some additional snowflake stamping to the bottom though!

Week 4 - right page
I did something a little different and stamped directly on my photo using Colonial White Ink. If you stamp directly on your photo with pigment ink (like Colonial White) make sure to give it enough time to dry (like overnight). Otherwise, the image will smear.

The Home sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder directly on my B&T paper. The image is from the February Stamp of the Month and is only available for a few more days. I love that the sentiment fits perfectly with our house photo as well as the photo of my daughter who was feeling a little blue that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment