Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Introducing Our Newest Addition

Last week CTMH held their annual convention in Dallas. I wasn't able to go but I did have a chance preview the new Idea Book that goes live August 1! I am so inspired by the new artwork and products. It truly is amazing and I'm so happy I chose this company to work with!

My club members will receive a complimentary copy of the newest book when it's released. If you would like to get your own copy I will be happy to send you one August 1 when the Idea Book goes live. I do ask that you pay $5 shipping. In exchange for shipping I will include a $5 gift certificate for you to use on your next order so your book is actually FREE! Please email me today to reserve your copy!

Introducing Our Newest Addition:

There are so many fabulous changes coming and I can't wait to share them all! I don't want to ruin all the excitement just yet but I will give you one spoiler and new product alert...drum roll please...


I have the pleasure of introducing CTMH's newest addition: a brand new Cricut cartridge called Artiste! I just placed my order (one of the fab benefits of being a consultant) and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. It has 700 exclusive images including themed projects, interactive cards, awards, and amazing 3D projects. It has everything from robots to weddings and something for every holiday! If you like throwing parties this cartridge is a must with invitations, party favors AND cupcake liners! There is even a project reference chart and separate step-by-step assembly book. AMAZING!


Here's what's included in the Artiste Collection:
  1. Cartridge with 700 exclusive images including themed projects, cards, font, shapes, cupcake liner, accordion and rolled flowers and a multitude of 3-D boxes, purses, and other items
  2. Three new coordinating D-Sized stamp sets
  3. Three sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes (with speech bubbles, a mini-album, and lots of banner shapes
  4. Project Reference Guide
  5. Step-by-Step Assembly Book
And, here's a link to all the images!





No comments:

Post a Comment