Monday, December 19, 2011

Rock the Block Home Decor!

I'm so excited to share the newest CTMH promotion with you all. You're going to love the way the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set work together for interactive, 3-D fun. Watch this video to get more details from Kristine Widfeldt, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.



To get your Rock the Block set place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book between December 19, 2011 and January 31, 2012 and you can get two new products for just $15: the My Creations Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix Rock the Block E-Size Stamp set (available only during this promotion). That's a retail savings of almost $30!

Contact me for more info or visit my website to get your set today. I'm working on my set now and will share my project as soon as I'm finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment